* Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ
* Have the basic necessities of life: food, water, clothing, shelter, and health care
* Have a Christian education available for their children.
* Have a Bible available in their own language.
* Have a Christian fellowship available nearby, to be able to meet for fellowship regularly each week, and to have Biblical teaching and worship with others in the Body of Christ.
* Lead a productive life of fulfillment spiritually, mentally, socially, emotionally, and physically.